Saturday, November 3, 2007

Spice Up Your Life with the "RETURN OF THE SPICE GIRLS"

OMG! I just saw the music video of their new song: "Headlines (Friendship Never Ends)" song. I just can't help but get excited. I've been a Spice Girls fan and been wishing for their reunion and now it's happening. Ginger, Posh, Scary, Baby and Sporty Spice are making me nostalgic... (sigh) too bad I can't really afford to watch any of their concerts here in the US for now. I heard most of those December concert tickets are almost, if not sold out already. I'm still keeping my fingers crossed for their Chicago concert which will be on February 15 and 16 of next year. I know I'm not the only one so tell me what you want, what you really really want but you can't stop me from still admiring my "teenage icons".

Here's the confirmed concert dates and venues for the
"RETURN OF THE SPICE GIRLS WORLD TOUR":
Just for 2007
Dec. 2 - Vancouver, Canada - General Motors Place
4 - San Jose, California - HP Pavilion
5 & 7 - Los Angeles, California - The Staples Centre
8,9 & 11 - Las Vegas, Nevada - Mandalay Bay
20 - Cologne, Germany
23 - Madrid, Spain

For 2008 sched and the latest about them click this: SPICE GIRLS and say you'll be there in one of their concerts.

No comments:

please join me in yuwie, click this site: