Thursday, December 20, 2007

Pinoy Pride!!!

Charice Pempengco was the guest of the Ellen Degeneres Show yesterday, Dec. 19. She was so amazing as always. She sang two songs that wowed all the audience of the show - "I'm Telling You" and "I will Always Love you".
Charice became a YOUTUBE sensation when people took notice of her videos where she was singing vocally challenging songs and one of those videos, her powerhouse performance in a talent show in Korea made her recognized by the American press and eventually invited by the famous talkshow host, Ellen Degeneres to be her guest.
I'm so proud of this girl. She actually made me cry when she tearfully thanked everybody by giving her a standing ovation in the show. She is so brilliantly amazing. I hope she goes far and become successful without being influenced by the bad image of some young music artists in the US these days. God bless You Charice!!!

Check out the vids:





credits to FalseVoice for the vids.

No comments:

please join me in yuwie, click this site: