Friday, February 29, 2008

Book I'm Reading Right Now: Sister Freaks


I'm still halfway through this book but I just want to share how I love reading it so much. It's all about women who serve God whole-heartedly and faithfully that they let Him lead their way no matter what happens. They sacrificed everything for God and are never afraid of the outcome because they know God will always be with them. The stories are so touching, they range from the stories of women like Joan of Arc and others from the biblical times and of modern times. They are really inspiring. This book tells me that the best life can be found in living with faith in the Lord and in serving him above all else. I know I can never serve Him enough, I'm not a missionary or something for that matter and I chose a different path in life but I'm praying that in my own little ways, I can at least give some service to Him.

If someone wants to check this out, the information is:

"Sister Freaks: Stories of Women Who Gave Up Everything for God" by Rebecca St. James.

No comments:

please join me in yuwie, click this site: